Feb 13, 2023
Greetings from the McCall Golf Shop
Greetings from the McCall Golf Shop,
This is the first installment of what will be a new trend this season. Our goal is to overcommunicate the happenings of the club and ensue you are informed. Whether it be a sale in the shop, tournament news, or something new going on with the golf course, it’s important to us that you know what’s happening.
We are excited as February is here and the summer (hard to believe with 6 feet of snow on the course) will be here before we know it. The extra time is allowing us to gear up for the 2023 season and ensure your experience is one to remember.
GOLF PASSES – THE NEW PROCESS IS HERE.
2023 Golf Passes will be open for purchase on Friday February 17th. The process is brand new this season. All passes will be currently sold through our new website. www.mccallgolfclub.com
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR PASS PURCHASES.
1. You will notice a button at the top right-hand corner that reads 2023 Golf Passes. Please click on this link and it will take you to our new marketplace.
2. You will be required to create a new account regardless of being a past passholder. Once registered, the marketplace will appear.
3. Select the logo in the bottom left that reads “passes”.
a. Choose which pass best works for your desired access.
b. Remember that the college pass requires you to be 26 years old and younger, and the Junior pass requires you to be 18 years old and younger.
c. For each pass an ID will be required on your first trip to the golf shop to verify your age.
4. After choosing your pass, it will ask for the quantity. (Please press 1 as all passes require a personal account profile).
5. Then add your pass to your cart and proceed to the checkout.
6. The site will prompt you for your address and payment information.
7. Please press next on the shipping tab, as all the information will be saved in our data base. Note, there will not be a physical pass shipped or handed out.
8. Enter your Credit Card information, accept all terms and conditions. (All season passes are for daily public play only. They will not be valid for participation in any club related tournaments, or outside charity events. Those additional events will require an entry fee for those respective Tournaments or charity events.)
9. Once the order is placed, the golf shop will receive a notice that a pass has been ordered and the transaction will be completed by the Golf Shop Staff.
10. You will receive a confirmation once the Golf Shop has processed your payment.
IN OTHER NEWS
There will be 10 round green fee coupon books for both weekday and weekend play. Those will be sold individually inside the golf shop once open for the season.
As we continue to update our website, all other fees and important information will be there to answer any questions you may have.
As spring approaches there will be further exciting tee time information coming, so keep on the lookout for McCall Golf Club emails.
Just a reminder that all 2023 Tournament signups will happen via the website on March 4th at noon. There have been communication emails sent via Golf Genius, explaining 2023 Tournament Registration. If you have any questions, please email Lynne Edwards, at email@example.com She will be more than happy to assist.
The 89th Annual McCall Amateur Invite invitations will also be coming soon. Please be on the lookout for these invitations as you will have until April 15th to register.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/mccallgolfclub and our new Instagram page @golfmccall. These too are valuable platforms for Golf Club information.
Thank you in advance for your continued support of our wonderful golf course and club. We look forward to this upcoming season.